22 Best Quotes of All the Time | life quotes, quotes, inspirational quotes.

22 Best Quotes of All the Time




1. A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts, who can punish himself into exhausting pace, and then at the end, punish himself even more.


2.Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative.

3.Every once in a while I think, 'What am I doing out here running, busting myself up? Life could be so much easier. The other guys are out having fun, doing other things, why not me?'

4.Kids made fun of me because I was a slow learner, because I was hyperactive, because of a lot of things. Running gave me confidence.

5.Kids made fun of me because I was a slow learner, because I was hyperactive, because of a lot of things. Running gave me confidence.


6.I knew I had to show everybody that I could excel at something. But I didn't know what.

7.I have a positive mental attitude, and I think I'm divine, but I also think it takes a heck of a lot of blood, sweat and tears.

8.No one will ever win a 5,000-meter by running an easy two miles. Not against me.

9.Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative.

10.Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it.

11.The best revenge is massive success.

12.To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.

13.A problem is a chance for you to do your best.

14.The best way to predict the future is to create it.

15.Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.



16.The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.

17.One of the best things to do sometimes is simply to be.

18.The man who has done his best has done everything.

19.The worst thing that happens to you may be the best thing for you if you don't let it get the best of you.

20.You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give.

21.Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.

22.The best person to get something done is a busy person.


 

😄....ThankYou....😄