Best Love Quotes || #LOVE quotes




                  I don't know how and why we met but now,I need you permanently.

*

In a sea of people my eyes will always be searching for only you.

*

My favourite place in the whole world is inside your arms.

*

Hugs Matters...

One hug from the right person takes all your stress away.

*

True and False

True people cry when you leave,

and

Fake people leave when you cry.

*

I'm so happy to have you in my life, please don't ever leave me❤

*

True love never has ending❣

*

I pray for our love to last forever And I will do anything for it.

*

I am missing some right now and That someone is u🥰💕

**

We fight, but we fix and stay.We won't give up because our bond is permanent💖

**

I can't tell you how much ,

I love u. I can only tell you that Your smile makes me happy and your tears make me cry.

***

You are the most beautiful chapter in the book of my life......🥰

***

In the world of pretty faces,I'm lucky to find a pretty soul like u✨

***

Even the shortest conversation with you makes me happy.

***

My Heart 💓 is full of You.I can hardly call it Mine.

***

Some times I make you sad, but i promise i will always make you happy again.

***

My special person be safe each and everyday.

***



3 Comments

If you have any problems , please let me know.

Post a Comment

If you have any problems , please let me know.

Previous Post Next Post